Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a Day!


Sometimes at the end of a day, I will discount all the things I have done during the day. So I will list them:
1. Went over my August budget. Since I am now on a "fixed income." I want to monitor my finances carefully. I did that anyway, and it wasn't like I wasn't on a fixed income before, but now I am SERIOUS!
2. Made an appointment with B of A to see about setting up a rollover IRA. Their site was extremely helpful in guiding me to decide on a Rollover IRA. So I want to see if this is really for me.
3. Did some research on a trip I want to take. I want to see Europe. I wanted to see how much it would cost so I could budget (I hate that word!)--financially plan for a trip next year in April.
4. Worked in the Mandala Journal. I wanted to use a human figure as a starting point for a Mandala. It's probably not a real Mandala but it's okay.
5. Found a quote from Marianne Williamson and typed it up, printed it out and put it in the Judgement page of the journal.
6. Printed up some helpful pages from whenigrowupcoach.com, the coaching site from Michelle Ward. I will read them tomorrow during church (or after :)
7. De-trashed and washed all the dishes. I have a clean sink, Mrs. Fly Lady!
8. Talked to my sister on the phone about her new house. She is painting the inside yellow-ish. Nice!
9. Did my exercises! Ha!
10. Prepared the calendar for flowers for the Church florist. I use iCal.
11. Changed the bed linens and the quilt--with the help of the perrito blanco.
12. Went to church to deliver the linens I ironed and to set up the flower calendar for the rest of the year. I was hoping that the Altar Guild assigned people had done their job, but they did not. So I did that too!
13. Went to Stater Brothers to get the rest of the groceries that I needed for the next two weeks.
14. Made the P.F. Chang's Orange chicken for two. Not that Good! For One, two or seventy!
So this was a productive day! I did a lot! Whew! Now I need to soak my hurting foot and watch the rest of the movie I started.

No comments: