Friday, July 30, 2010

Project Runway Episode 1!

Danielle came over and brought salad and a really good Caesar dressing and black olives and we sat down to pasta and rosemary rolls and lemon bars and swooned and heckled. What fun! Heidi's hair on the sides looked wonky (but I get my hair cut at Fantastic Sam's, so what do I know?), but the bangs looked okay. I think she will look back in couple of years and wonder why she wanted bangs though. And the color is different. But Tim! What a guy! The Times had a fabulously complimentary article about him here:Tim Gunn: 'Project Runway's' dapper dean - latimes.com . But really the woman from Utah with the dreadlocks? Come on! They should have let Casanova go but Danielle has a theory that they keep obnoxious people on for a while to give the show some excitement. Could be.
I am going out on a limb and choosing Gretchen as the winner. I think she is extremely smart and seems to know how to get along with Tim and the other people. I hope I am right. But really! Who cares?
So Danielle's surgery is today and all good thoughts and vibes go out to you, Danielle.
I was blog surfing and found Michelle Ward's career coaching site: whenigrowup.com. On her blog she lists 101 things in 1001 days. It's like a brainstorming/wishlist. So I decided to make a list and right now I am only up to 31.So I think I will add 32: I am going to blog every day!--yes--even on Christmas! Daily blogging from me about knitting, Stanley, art. How will you stand it?

No comments: