Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Church and Tea


Today I went to church at 10 am. I have always wanted to go to church during the week, and Holy Trinity has a 10 am service every Wednesday. The Rector, Mother Judy, will be on vacation in a couple of weeks, but I can still go next week. There were only 5 people--all women--there. And Mother Judy gave another great sermon. She is very inspirational! The building itself is so beautiful!
From there I went shopping for some things for the gift bags for the party. i have to decide tonight what I want to have for refreshments and then call tomorrow and finalize. I also have to call Jessica and tell her about the change in venue.
At 1 Amy and I had an appointment for tea at "Two a Tea." We got the full tea and it was delicious! We had soup, salad, scones, sandwiches and dessert. I had strawberry/apple tea. It was so relaxing! I want to go again--maybe after school starts.
Then I was exhausted and went home and took a nap. Tina had called to tell me some school news (gossip). So I had to tell all my friends, and so on, and so on, and so on.
Now I need to get to work. My art awaits!

No comments: