Saturday, July 3, 2010

Clean car!


Now that my car is fixed, I was going to wash it but the guys at the Victory Outreach Car Wash did that for me for a donation of $10. I am going to wash my own car from now on but this was an emergency.
Yesterday I set the timer ("My timer is my best friend in 2010" says Fly Lady.) and worked in the kitchen for one hour. I really got a lot done! Then I decided to do one cabinet per day and I did the pots and pans. I wiped down the vinyl stuff I have in there and then put everything back.I intend to see what stuff I can give away, but have pared down alot in that area, so nothing was thrown away.
Today I worked some more in the kitchen but my big contribution was to church. I went to church and put in new candles and polished the pews on the north side of the church. I could spend three days of 24 hour days and still not be done with that job.
And here's a picture of the cross, newly restored by Eddie, the miracle worker, What an artist!

No comments: