Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday


An interesting Friday for me: First a long conversation with a friend. She and I bought blue hybrid tea roses at the same time and mine had a bloom! She doesn't have one yet. Then I told her my plan to buy the Black Baccarra rose for a reward for being on jury duty. So she asked me to buy her one too. She has had a couple of tomatoes, as have I. So when we got done comparing gardens, it was time to get ready for the dentist. I love my dentist and his whole clinic. The Western University Dental Clinic is sooooo fabulous! I asked Dr. Lee how long this procedure would take and he said about 30 minutes if it was good news (the metal bridge needed to be fitted) or 2 hours if not. But it did. Dr. Lee is going to the movies to see Horrible Bosses because it has Jennifer Aniston as a dentist (?). I then picked up Matt and we had lunch at Legends and then went to Armstrongs to buy the roses. They were on sale for $19. The picture makes them look black, but really they are a dark, dark red when they are in full flower. I sent my friend a picture just to make sure that she still wanted the rose bush, but she said she did. So right now on my patio I have TWO Black Baccarra rose bushes! Wow!
Then Matt helped me put up the white board/bulletin board/calendar that I bought months ago and couldn't hang on the wall by my self. Then Matt and I hung out and had popsicles and watched old re-runs of CSI. I just took him home--well, Nana's house, since tomorrow he is getting haircut.
This was a goooooooood day!

No comments: