Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday is finally here!


I have finished another dishcloth. Pix will be uploaded later. But this one is red, white and blue stripes with a starfish design in it. Patriotic, no?
This week many teachers got a golden handshake letter from Personnel. Unfortunately--or fortunately--I didn't get one. So that means I will be staying in education two more years after this. Wow!
And I went to the doctor to get a mammogram referral and my blood pressure was too high. Big Surprise! This was after rainy day recess and lunch and the principal telling us (in a nice way, really) that we must all do the AR goals and have our kids start taking AR tests. This stressed me out because AR is teacher intensive. So I am going to devote a week to teaching the firsts to do a lot of the prep work and sign in themselves. This will only be possible because of my instructional assistant. I am fortunate to have her. 
I am fortunate anyway. I just get so stressed and defensive! Must stop that! I have a good job. I am good at my job. I like my co-workers. I am able to come home and knit dishcloths! What more could a person want????

No comments: