Sunday, September 28, 2008

Long Time, No Write


It's been a month since I last posted! And in that month, I have settled in to a new school and new room, hurt my back, fallen, had some horrible stomach something, hurt my back and tried to educate 23 and now 22 Kinder and first graders. And do Altar Guild work.
No mention of art, you notice. That's because I have done very little. I write in my art journal--no, really I whine in my art journal. I finished a dish cloth that I started last month. This is the nicest one ever! I finally understood the directions! I am putting it on the scanner and scanning it for you to see.
Mostly I have been trying to remember what it is like to teach 5 and 6 year olds after 10 years of not teaching them! Let me say it is difficult! They cry. They pee. They cannot stop talking about their Iron Man shirts! And I have to teach them to read write and add and subtract!
Pray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In it something is and it is good idea. It is ready to support you.