Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Earthquake!!!

The 5.4 earthquake centered in Chino Hills really shook us up. Stanley was freaked. He went into the living room and was barking and I grabbed him and took him to the hallway. We stayed there for quite awhile. As I was crouched in hallway, I saw the ceiling fan in living room swaying. It was strong! Stanley and I huddled on the couch for awhile. Then I gave him some PetEEZE because he had thrown up. Later in the day he was stuck in the office and wouldn't come out. He just barked and barked. Finally I picked him up and carried him to the couch and we did more sitting and calming. I debated whether to take him to Pet Training, but I did and he performed like a star! Wow! When the pressure is on, he can do it! What a trooper. Earthquake??? What Earthquake?

No comments: