Monday, August 6, 2007

Thrift Store scores!



Got back from Mexico--about which more later when I have time to upload some sweet pictures of the newlyweds--and decided to go to the Community Thrift Store on Arrow in Covina. I truly scored. I got a huge bag of punchinello in silver and a navy(?) for $1.50 and some lace used to make thongs. Another big bag for a buck fifty! There must be 20 (?) yards of pink panty lace. Then there were these front of thong things (for lack of a better term) made with net and ribbon sewn on them. In various colors. And som black velvet ribbon front of thong things as well. I am so naive that I kept wondering what they were used for until there was an actual made thong in the bottom of the bag! I thought the black would enhance a lot of things for me. We'll see about the others.
I also bought a large glass relish tray for $2 to replace the one that got taken by someone else at the last party I brought stuff to. Why I only buy stuff like that at the thrift store.

No comments: