Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stress?

This week has been the most stressful of my life---without someone dying. The work continues to be hard and demanding is the name of the game. And I received word that my boss wants me out by next year. The reason? I am not bilingual. No, the reason is I am bilingual--and getting better all the time--but I remind her of the previous boss. And I could be fluent in Spanish and still not be right for her. So I am looking at options.
Summer School is over and testing cntinues. With an added bonus of testing the Kinders on entry skills as well as language. But... one more week and I will be finished for the time being.
I did another skull with wallpaper paste and glue this time. I will paint it this weekend and post. It is smaller than the others. I will need more balloons if I continue to do this project. Sculpting the paper mache has been fun for me and relazing. I need to do more to alleviate the stress. Oh! and find another job.

No comments: