Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fabric Book

I found a blog that had a tutorial for a fabric book. Not a fabric covered book. Or not a book with fabric in it, but a FABRIC BOOK!!! Originally, I went there for the house ornaments, even though I had already declared to the universe that I was not ever, ever, ever going to spend time making stuff I couldn't justify. (But really, what have I made lately that I can justify??? And let's not talk about dishcloths.) Anyway, over to the side is a list of tutorials and the fabric valentine book intrigued me. The directions were clear and I decided to make a book about the issue of trusting I am working with.
So here's some pictures of what I made. I am thinking of doing another one actually for Valentine's day.
The tutorial is here: http://belleandburger.blogspot.com

1 comment:

belle said...

I love it!! it is just beautiful so glad you found me and shared this!